Observing social distancing as one of the ways to preventing the spread of the coronavirus has become a difficult task for many settlers in the Zongos, Inner Cities and Slum […]
- Fighting Corona Virus Disease 19 at the Community Level
- Observing Social Distancing Against COVID 19, Deal with Psychogeography Factors Too
- PWDs Lauds CleRMoC 19 Initiatives to Address Inequalities in Interventions
- CLeRMoC Launches Community Coordinating Council (CCC)
- Physically Challenged and the Aged in the slums of Agbogloshi Receive Support from Peoples Dialogue as Lockdown Continues
04 Jun04 Jun
Peoples Dialogue on Human Settlement supports the physically challenged and the aged in the slums of Agbogloshi as Accra remains lockdown. These vulnerable ones are finding it difficult to access the national social interventions due existing gabs.
In spite of the interventions by government aimed at supporting the vulnerable in such slums communities, the issues of inequality is a major challenge. The peoples Dialogue through Community-Led Response to CoViD-19 is working with support from donors to build an interface and support in addressing issues of inequality.
Some of the support include, providing some PPEs, Food and daily stipends to the physically challenged and aged in the Zongos and inner cities.